What is useful “lemon water”
– Promotes digestion: lemon juice stimulates the secretion of gastric juice and digestion.
– Cleanses the liver: lemon juice stimulates the release of toxins from the liver
– Helps fight respiratory infections. This is due to the anti-inflammatory properties of lemon.
– Regulates the natural intestinal motility.
– Strengthens the immune system: lemon is a powerful antioxidant, it protects the body from free radicals.
Promotes the proper functioning of the nervous system. Depression and increased anxiety are often the result of a lack of potassium in the blood. Lemon is rich in potassium, which is necessary for the nervous system to send signals to the heart.
– Helps lower blood pressure. One lemon per day will help lower high blood pressure by 10%.
– Reduces pain in joints and muscles .
– Creates an alkalizing effect in the body. Drink such a drink immediately before meals, this will help maintain a high pH level. If your pH is normal, then your body is easier to fight disease.
– Improves skin. Vitamin C contained in lemon improves skin condition, rejuvenating the body. Drinking a glass of water with lemon every morning, you will notice that the skin becomes more beautiful.
– Eliminates heartburn. To do this, stir a teaspoon of lemon juice in half a glass of water.
– Helps to fight excess weight more effectively. Lemons contain pectin fibers that suppress hunger. Studies have shown that people who follow an alkaline diet lose weight more easily.
– Prevents cancer. This is due to the fact that lemons are a powerful alkaline product. Numerous studies have shown that cancer cannot “thrive” in an alkaline environment.
Try to drink at least one glass of water regularly with the juice of half a lemon and after a couple of weeks you will feel the difference in your well-being. Checked not only by me!